Coilcraft’s newest high frequency power inductor XEL4012, XEL4020, and XEL3515 are optimized for applications from 2 MHz to 10 MHz. Offering lower L values that are pertinent to high frequency operation and as well existing L values with extremely low DCR ( as low as 2.5mOhm ).
- Extremely low DCR (as low as 2.5 mOhms) and ultra-low AC losses provide high-efficiency across a range of frequencies (2 to 5+ MHz)
- Inductance values as low as 92 nH – also optimized for high frequency operation
- Superior current handling (up to 28.5 Amps) with soft saturation characteristics
- Measure just 4.0 mm square with maximum heights as low as 1.2 mm
- Models qualified to AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (-40°C to +125°C) standards, making them ideal for automotive and other harsh environment application
- XEL4014: AEC-200 Grade 1 qualified (−40°C to +125°C ambient)
- Designed for high temperature applications
- RoHS-compliant, halogen free. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper terminations
- COTS Plus tin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available
Contact LTM Sales to receive your free samples and designers kits today!